Here is a delicious soup recipe. It’s a replica of the one you can get at that well-known Italian chain and so easy to make you can have it anytime!
4 slices of bacon, cut into lardons
1lb mild Italian sausage meat
1 onion chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
4 medium red potatoes sliced half-moon, 1/4″ inch thick
pinch crushed red pepper flakes
6 cups chicken broth
3 cups chopped kale
1 cup whipping cream
salt & pepper to taste
- Set the instant pot on Sauté. Once it says Hot, add the bacon and render until brown. Remove the bacon.
- Brown the sausage meat until cooked. Add chopped onion sauté them for a few minutes. Add the garlic and stir for another 30 seconds.
- Add the sliced potatoes. Cover with the chicken broth. Close and lock the lid, making sure the sealing knob is on sealing. Start the recipe program.
- Once the cooking is done, you can release the pressure by the quick or natural pressure release.
- See the instant pot on Sauté and add the kale and whipping cream. Heat through. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with fresh crusty bread for dipping.
Pressure cook on high for 8 minutes. Keep warm for up to 6 hours.
Hope you enjoy this quick dinner solution. Please let me know in the comments below if you give it a try.